YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
You will need:- 6 RAIZE cookies, any flavor
- 2 cups low-carb ice cream (mix and match flavors with RAIZE cookies to create the perfect combination!)
This recipe makes 3 RAIZE ice cream cookie sandwiches.
How to make:1. Let the ice cream soften at room temperature for about 10 minutes, or until it's easy to work with.
2. Line a small baking dish or pan with parchment paper.
3. Using an ice cream scoop or spoon, scoop the softened ice cream onto the lined baking dish or pan. Smooth the ice cream into an even layer, about 1/2 inch thick.
4. Place the baking dish or pan in the freezer and freeze the ice cream until it's firm, about 2 hours.
5. Using a round cookie cutter or a small bowl, cut out rounds of ice cream that are the same size as the RAIZE cookies.
6. Take a RAIZE cookie and place a round of ice cream on top. Place another RAIZE cookie on top of the ice cream and gently press down to create a sandwich.
7. Repeat with the remaining RAIZE cookies and ice cream rounds.
8. Place the ice cream sandwiches in the freezer for about 30 minutes to an hour to firm up.
9. Enjoy your delicious and easy homemade RAIZE ice cream sandwiches!