YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Here's a recipe for a quick and easy snack made with RAIZE cookies!
You will need:
- 6 RAIZE cookies, any flavor (pick your favorite!)
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
How to make:
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (180°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a food processor, pulse the RAIZE cookies until they are finely ground.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the ground RAIZE cookies, melted butter, egg, and vanilla extract until well combined.
- Roll the dough into small balls (about 1 inch in diameter) and place them on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the edges are lightly golden brown.
- Let the cookie bites cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes, then transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Store the cookie bites in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 1 week, or in the freezer for up to 3 months.