Looking for a cool, healthy, refreshing dessert? Look no further than this delicious and beautiful icebox cake! It needs no baking, and no fancy equipment either :)
1 box of RAIZE Double Chocolate Cookies
4 cups heavy cream
1 cup powdered sweetener
1/2 tbsp vanilla extract
Check out our Double Chocolate Cookies: HERE
- Line an 8x8 inch baking pan with parchment paper.
- Whisk together heavy cream, sweetener, and vanilla extract until the cream reaches stiff peaks.
- Start by lining the bottom of the pan with the cookies.
- Alternate following layers with one layer of cookies, then one layer of cream, until the layers reach the top of the container.
- Cover and freeze for 4 hours.
- Remove from the freezer, cut, and enjoy!