Nothing takes me back to my childhood like a gooey, dense fudge. Soft, chewy, and perfect for dessert whenever I want, since it doesn't need to be frozen or baked or anything fancy! But, nowadays I take it up a notch with some cookie sandwiches too ;). Here's how:
2 cups (4 sticks) unsalted butter
4 cups chocolate chips
2 cups powdered sweetener
1 cup heavy cream
2 tsp vanilla extract
1. Line an 8x8 pan with parchment paper and butter.
2. Melt together the butter and chocolate chips either in a microwave or on the stove.
3. Add the powdered sweetener to the melted chocolate mixture, and mix until fully combined.
4. Add the heavy cream and vanilla, and mix until combined.
5. Cut up and add in chunks of your Two Chip & Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookie Sandwiches
6. Transfer the fudge mixture into the prepared pan.
7. Refrigerate until solid.
8. Remove from the pan, cut, and serve!