Brookies. Brownies baked on top of cookies. We commend the genius that came up with this incredible creation. However, for the low-sugar crowd, they are just another temptation that we know isn't best for us. However, with our cookies and this recipe, ANYONE can enjoy a delicious, healthy Brookie!
1 box Two Chip Cookies
1/3 cup cocoa powder
1/2 cup almond flour
1/2 cup coconut flour
1/2 cup melted butter
2/3 cup sweetener
1/2 tbsp vanilla extract
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
Check out Two Chip Cookies to make this recipe: HERE
- Line a 9x9 inch baking pan with parchment paper, and grease the parchment with butter, oil, or baking spray.
- Line the bottom of the pan with the Two Chip cookies.
- Combine all the ingredients besides the cookies in a bowl to make the brownie batter.
- Pour the brownie batter over the cookies.
- Bake at 325℉ for 25-30 minutes or until the edges are set and the center is slightly wobbly.
- Cool to room temperature, cut, and enjoy!