Here's a summer recipe for you that's sure to cool you down! Try it and let us know what you think.
You will need:
- ½ cup of Greek Yogurt, full fat (look for the one with the lowest carbs)
- ¼ cup of Heavy Cream
- 1 teaspoon of Vanilla Essence
- 2 Strawberries, diced
- 8 Blueberries
- 2 RAIZE cookies (pick your favorite flavor, or mix and match!)
How to make:
- Add the yogurt, cream, and vanilla to a mixing bowl. Whisk together until thick and smooth.
- Spoon half the yogurt between two glasses, then crumble both RAIZE cookies. Sprinkle half of the crumble over the yogurt.
- Add the remaining yogurt, followed by the remaining RAIZE crumble.
- Top with the berries, and enjoy.